Back from Barcelona

I spent a couple of nice days in Bellaterra, near Barcelona, two weeks ago. Most of my time was concentrated on the Hands-on course on Geometric Software in the frame of the Intensive Research Program in Discrete, Combinatorial and Computational Geometry, organized at the CRM institute in the campus of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
A symbol, the "four columns" of the university can be found on the Internet as well, but I managed to take some photos where only three of them are visible:

It would be an interesting GeoGebra activity to construct the four columns in the 3D window.
I created some advanced examples to illustrate a possible way of communication between GeoGebra and its embedding web site, using pure JavaScript. Another list of many other examples is available as an outline of my lectures.
Before the research program I met my friends TomásPilar and Paco again in Alcalá de Henares, near Madrid. Our efforts can be partially followed in a new project, the Automated Geometer.

Comments

Popular Posts