Inversion with CindyJS

A few months ago I already discovered CindyJS. If I remember clearly, the first time I saw it was in Hamburg at the ICME-13 conference, back in 2016, where Christian Mercat presented some nice live show on experimenting with complex functions by using the input of the web camera.
Last week I was in a new teaching situation. I was about to give one or two lectures on inversion. Finally I went into the detail and managed to write some simple code to support my ideas.

Aaron Montag, one of the pioneers of this piece of new technology, a main author of CindyJS, already merged my code into the master branch.
Last but not least, it is worth mentioning that CindyJS is built on the top of the NodeJS infrastructure. That is, it is just modern. And, of course, completely free and open sourced.

Comments

Popular Posts