Meeting Honza

To show my shortage of English I start my weblog today... in English, of course. Hungarian speakers my translate my text into Hungarian using webforditas.hu. :-)

Yesterday I traveled to Budapest to meet Honza, primary author of XaoS (see xaos.sf.net for details). We haven't met for 6 years or so --- last time was in Nürnberg, Germany, at SuSE HQ.

I took some photos. The first was taken in the Noa Restaurant, a nice place in the neighborhood of the Western Railway Station (Nyugati Pályaudvar in Hungarian).

Later we went on to visit the Opera House and the Saint Stephen's Basilica. Honza also took some photos. Here are my ones. It was really amazing to make snapshots of the whole Budapest.




This last one is not so successful. I guess it would look much more elegant if I cut the most part of the sky.

This one shows pretty well that we were in the top of a rather large building (96 meters). And finally, the last photo is made close to the Vörösmarty square.

One can discover the antisymmetry of the places of the outdoor units of the air conditioners. As I got home, my mother in law immediately shouted: "Yes, I know this building!" Well, I'm not sure she was right. However, Dear Reader, can you find the exact place for this building in Budapest? ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts